Strain Relief, Cord Grips, Cable Glands
For Extreme Temperature Applications And The Chemical Industry, These fittings have outstanding chemical resistance and can tolerate, without problem, high and low temperatures. Use with nylon or nickel plated brass nuts.
These Fittings have outstanding chemical resistance and can tolerate high and low temperatures. Use Nickel Plated Brass Locking Nuts. This Fitting will provide your application with a product made of exceptional quality.
Modularity: The Strain Relief allows you to increase and decrease the cable opening by just swapping out the standard and reduced inserts.
The self locking ACME thread on the dome and flex top ensures that the overlapping splines apply a concentric seal, thereby preventing the form seal from being pulled out of the fitting & ensuring pull-out protection of your cable without damaging it.
Kinking and chafing of the cable is eliminated with use of the Flex Nut
• Liquid Tight – Submersible to 300 ft. – NEMA 4x & 6 (IP68 / IP 69 K)
• Highest Pressure Rating – Patented form seal guarantees 150 PSIG (10 BAR)
• Flame protected – V0 Rated according to UL 94
• Halogen- and Phosphorous free materials
• Safety – Ratchet to prevent Dome from coming loose under vibration
• Large Selection – Cable Range from .08″ (2mm) to 1.38″ (35mm)
• Non-Corrosive – Resistant to salt water, weak acids, weak alkalis, alcohol, esters, ketones, ether, gasoline, mineral, animal & vegetable oil.
• Durable – Rugged Construction
• Environmentally compliant – RoHS & Deca BDE